Don Clark for Brant supervisorDan Kujawinski and Paulette Renaldo for Brant Town BoardDebra Ritz for Brant town justice
• Brant resident for 23 years • Current Brant Town Board Councilman • Current Republican Party Committeeman • Past Deputy Town Supervisor • Past Chairman of Zoning Board of Appeals • Brant Volunteer Fireman • Member of Holy Spirit Church • Member of The Holy Name Society • Married to my wife Marise for 36 years • Father of 4 daughters and Grandfather of 9 • Graduate of Lake Shore • Associates Degree from SUNY Canton • Operations Manager of service & manufacturing companies for 25 years
Personal…Married to Michele for 44+ years, 3 Sons and Daughters-in-law, seven Grandchildren, Brant resident since 1974, retired educator pre-k through post-doc.
Education…BS Gannon University, MS Canisius College, Ph.D. SUNY at Buffalo.
Brant Service…2007, 1989, & 1985, Elected to Town Board as Councilman, Served as Deputy Supervisor, Bi-partisan Appointment to Board to fill vacancy, Liaison to Senior Citizens, Recreation Committee, and Grant writer.
Community Service…Trustee, Lector, former educator Holy Spirit Parish, American Red Cross Volunteer, Former member/officer North Collins Emergency Squad, Rotarian, Baseball Coach/manager T- Ball, Babe Ruth, High School (1989 Cattaraugus D League Coach of the Year)
• 1987 Graduate of North Collins High School
• 1992 Graduate Daemen College Bachelors in History and Government
• 2005 Graduate Erie Community College Associates Paralegal
• 2007 Employed as Project Coordinator at Southside Precast Products
• 23 year resident of Brant NY
• Mother of three children (26, 19, 16)
I was honored to serve as your Town Justice from 2004 through 2007 and am a graduate of SUNY at Buffalo with a dual Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology and Legal Studies. I have been employed at Snyder Law Office in West Seneca, New York for the past 27 years as a legal assistant and office manager. Currently I volunteer my time by advocating for our children across New York State as the Secretary and Key Advocacy Partner of the Western Region PTA. I am also the Secretary of the Judges and Police Conference of Erie County and I serve as Treasurer of the Brant-Farnham Democratic and Southtowns Democratic Committees.