Police blotter from the Sept. 17 issue
By:Submitted to The Sun
Arrests in Hamburg
– Neil MacKinnon, 54, of Lackawanna, was arrested Sept. 10 on a charge of criminal possession of a contolled substance in the seventh degree. The offender was found laying on the ground outside, reportedly napping, with envelopes of heroine in plain view.
– An unnamed minor was arrested Sept. 7 on assault charges at a residence on Marion Place, Hamburg.
– Deana Ruiz, 34, and Stephanie McAndrews, 31, both of Buffalo, were arrested Sept. 12 on charges of petit larceny at the WalMart on Southwestern Boulevard.
– Paul Blower, 48, of Hamburg, was arrested Sept. 11 for petit larceny at WalMart.
– James Marschner, 44, of Hamburg was arrested Sept. 10 for DWAI by drugs on Lake Shore Road.
Police report from North Collins
– The North Collins Village Police Officers responded to 70 requests in the month of August. 48 traffic tickets were issued, including 36 for speeding, one for texting while driving, six for cell phone use, three for stop sign violations, one for passing on the right and one for an expired inspection.