Close

Current Conditions
78 ° Cloudy

Login | Subscribe
Loading.... Please Wait.

Fire erupts at Cheektowaga hotel

A fire erupted at a local hotel Tuesday March 5 and according to a police report, it happened in the laundry room.

An employee of housekeeping at Day’s Hotel, 4345 Genesee Street, Cheektowaga said she was informed that smoke was coming from a dryer in the laundry room. She then found flames and smoke coming from the open dryer and then called 911.

An unknown guest assisted in the utilization of a fire prior to the arrival of the fire department.

The fire department arrived and extinguished any remaining embers. Damage appeared to be localized to the laundry room and at least one dry apparatus. The CPD Fire Investigation Unit responded to the incident and took control of the scene.
ADD A COMMENT

You must be signed in to comment.

Click Here to create a Free Account

Click here to Sign in

Subject
Comments
Submit

Be the first to Comment
Join thesunnews.net's mailing list.
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust