Police and fire reports from the Dec. 2 Springville Journal
Sunday December 2, 2012 | By:Submitted to Journal |
– Nov. 5, 10:52 a.m., Springville firefighters responded to a first aid call on Franklin Street. Transported to Bertrand Chaffee Hospital.
– Nov. 5, 11:30 a.m., Springville firefighters responded to a first aid call on Colonial Drive. Transported to BCH. Mercy Flight transported to a Buffalo hospital.
– Nov. 5, 7:07 p.m., Springville firefighters responded to a first aid call on Park Street. Transported to BCH.
– Nov. 6, 12:21 p.m., Chaffee-Sardinia firefighters responded to a first aid call on Creek Road. Transported to BCH.
– Nov. 6, 8:41 p.m., Springville firefighters responded to a first aid call on West Main Street. Transported to BCH.
– Nov. 8, 5:12 p.m., East Concord firefighters responded to a first aid call on Tarn Trail.
– Nov. 8, 5:57 p.m., Chaffee-Sardinia responded to a motor vehicle accident on Genesee Road. Mercy Flight transported to Erie County Medical Center.
– Nov. 9, 10:24 a.m., East Concord firefighters responded to a first aid call on Allen Road. Rural Metro Ambulance transported to ECMC.
– Nov. 9, 4:54 p.m., Springville firefighters responded to a first aid call on East Main Street. Transported to BCH.
– Nov. 10, 1:54 p.m., Chaffee-Sardinia firefighters responded to an ambulance versus deer accident.
– Nov. 13, 5:03 p.m., Springville firefighters responded to a first aid call on Newman Street. Transported to BCH.
Erie County Sheriff Timothy Howard reported that William Max, 46, of Blasdell was arrested for driving while intoxicated, on Sunday, Nov 18.
While on patrol in Springville at 8:39 p.m., Deputy Jason Bouton arrested Max and charged him with felony DWI, aggravated DWI and traffic infractions, after stopping Max’s vehicle for speeding on Route 39 near Route 219.
A breath test revealed the subject’s blood alcohol content to be .19 percent, more than twice the legal limit. The felony charge was filed, due to a previous DWI conviction from 2004.
Max was processed at the Springville station and released on appearance tickets.
Anna Healey arrested
New York state troopers based in Boston stopped a vehicle on Boston State Road on Nov. 9 at 7:25 p.m., after receiving a report from Erie County Sheriff’s deputies about its erratic operation.
Troopers arrested Anna Healey, 24, of Boston, after the subject failed field sobriety tests.
Healey was processed at the state police’s Boston barracks. She submitted to a breath test, with a positive result of .13 percent blood alcohol content.
Healey was released on traffic tickets, returnable to the town of Boston Court at a later date.
– Nov. 18, Patrol assisted Erie County Sheriff’s deputies with arresting a shoplifter at Wal-Mart.
– Nov. 19, The department’s commercial truck enforcement unit and the New York State Department of Transportation performed truck inspections on North Cascade Drive.
– Nov. 20, Patrol investigated a report of aggravated harassment on Waverly Street.
– Nov. 20, Patrol investigated a complaint of illegal hunting on Colonial Drive.
– Nov. 20, Patrol assisted Erie County Sheriff’s deputies with an out-of-control subject at Concord Court.
– Nov. 21, Patrol assisted a motorist who was locked out of a car on Franklin Street.
BLASDELL — United States Attorney William Hochul Jr. announced that Bernard...
Evans Police come to trapped dog’s rescueAt 7:05 a.m. on April 3, town of Evans...
Three family members arrested in EvansWhile searching for Dakota Sugg, 19,7475...
Evans arrest madeEvans Patrolman Joseph LaRosa responded to a report of a physical...
Evans woman arrested for aggravated DWIShelly Cummings, 48, of Evans was recently...
Brant man driving from Buffalo bar arrested for DWIBrent Thompson, 32, of Brant,...
Buffalo man arrested in HamburgThe town of Hamburg Police Department was recently...
Man arrested after caught tailgatingAccording to Evans Police Lieutenant Bradley...
Boston fire destroys barnErie County Sheriff’s Deputy James Flower responded...
Wyntre Harris arrested on multiple chargesWyntre Harris, 23, of Evans was arrested...