Erie County Sheriff’s deputies responded to several calls from April 20 – 26. Following is a sampling of incidents that occured in Boston, Colden, Concord and Sardinia:Boston
– April 21, Patrol investigated a property damage automobile accident on Omphalius Road.Colden
– April 22, Patrol arrested David Kreuder, 31, of Colden, for driving while intoxicated and other related charges. Kreuder submitted to a breath test, with the result’s being .12 percent blood alcohol content. He was released to appear in Colden Court, at a later date. The incident took place on State Road.
– April 25, Patrol investigated a personal injury automobile accident on Darien Road.Concord
– April 23, Patrol investigated a property damage automobile accident on Genesee Road.
– April 26, Patrol investigated a property damage automobile accident on Springville-Boston Road.Sardinia
– April 20, Patrol arrested Bryan Russell, 36, of Arcade for DWI and other related charges. Russell submitted to a breath test, with the result’s being .14 percent BAC. He was released to appear in Sardinia Court, at a later date. The incident occurred on Olean Road.
– April 26, Patrol investigated a property damage automobile accident on Olean Road.Brian Beaudoin arrested
While patrolling in the town of Concord on April 30, Erie County Sheriff’s Deputy Ken Achtyl arrested Brian Beaudoin, 32, for driving while intoxicated, following a traffic stop.
After failing multiple field sobriety tests, Beaudoin was taken to the sheriff’s Springville substation and processed for arrest. His blood alcohol content was .15 percent, almost twice the legal limit.
Beaudoin was released to a third party and scheduled to appear in Concord T0own Court, at a later date. Police locate erratic driver in Boston
State Police Trooper Christopher Sullivan received a report about an erratic operator’s driving on Boston State Road in Boston at 7:10 p.m. on April 3. The caller said that the vehicle had pulled into a local gas station.
Sullivan checked the business’s parking lot and reported the plate number that had been given by the complainant. The vehicle in question was registered to a Boston resident.
When the officer headed out, to check the address, the original caller waved Sullivan down and described the operator. The complainant reported that the driver had pulled into the same Boston address that was on the registration check.
When Sullivan found the address, the vehicle driver was outside, near the automobile, and was identified as Brandon McWhirter, 31, of Boston.
Sullivan said that, during his interview with McWhirter, the subject reported that he had been operating the vehicle in question. The officer also reported that the subject appeared to be intoxicated.
McWhirter failed a sobriety check, but refused further tests and was placed under arrest, for driving while intoxicated. He was processed at the Boston barracks and released, to appear in the town of Boston Court and a future New York State Department of Motor Vehicles refusal hearing.Man arrested in Sardinia on DWI charges
While patrolling in the town of Sardinia on March 28, Erie County Sheriff’s Deputy Ben Pisa arrested Timothy Roberts, 56, near the intersection of Route 39 and Olean Road.
After failing roadside field sobriety tests, the Delevan resident was taken to the sheriff’s Springville substation, processed and arrested.
A chemical test breath determined Roberts’ blood alcohol content to be .18 percent. This resulted in a charge of aggravated driving while intoxicated.