High school plays set for Hamburg, Frontier, Eden, North Collins, Lake Shore and St. Francis
Thursday January 31, 2013 | By:The Sun Staff |
The 2013 high school theater season is ready to go, with several choices available to theatergoers. The following is a list of schools and the plays that are being put on.
• Hamburg High School and the Hamburg Music Festival present Andrew Lloyd Webber’s “Phantom of the Opera.”
Show dates are Thursday, Jan. 31, Friday, Feb. 1 and Saturday, Feb. 2 at 7:30. Tickets will be sold at the door starting at 6 p.m. and are $5 for students and $10 for adults. Seats are still available for all nights.
• The Frontier High School Music and Drama Clubs are pleased to announce that its 2013 production will be “Legally Blonde, the Musical.” This year’s musical will be held Feb. 7, 8 and 9 at 7:30 p.m. and Feb. 10 at 2:30 p.m. in the Frontier High School auditorium.
Pre-sale tickets are available through the school at the cost of $10 for adults and $8 for students and seniors. For ticket reservations, call 929-1720, ext. 2182. Order your tickets early.
• The Lake Shore Sr. High School Music, Theater and Art Departments present “Les Miserables” on Thursday, Jan. 31, Friday, Feb. 1 and Saturday, Feb. 2 at 7 p.m.
The play is located at the Senior High Auditorium. Tickets are $8 for Students/Seniors and $10 for adults.
Please contact Jeff Connors at 926-2345 for tickets. The Box Office is open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Eden Jr/Sr High School will present “Beauty and the Beast” on March 7 at 7p.m., March 8 and 9 at 7:30 p.m. and March 10 at 2 p.m.
• The North Collins High School Drama Club presents “Little Shop of Horrors” on the following dates:
A senior citizen dress rehearsal performance will be held on Tuesday, March 12, with regular performances being held on Thursday, March 14, Friday, March 15, and Saturday, March 16 at the High School Auditorium.
• St. Francis High School presents “Damn Yankees” at the Alumni Hall Theatre on Friday, March 15 and Saturday, March 16 at 7 p.m. and Sunday, March 17 at 2 p.m.
ANGOLA — Two car doors slam and the lighting is hazy blue.“It’s 106 miles to...
It’s all about trust. That’s not a bad value to dramatize. Who would think that...
Inspired by this very article series, Abbey Styles, Southtowns hair stylist...
There is a whole genre of movies known affectionately as “foodie films.” Movies...